COMMONWEALTH EDM 244
Product Data Sheet
Commonwealth EDM 244™ is especially formulated to deliver the following performance benefits:
EDM 244™ is Transor ApprovedEDM 244™ is approved for use in ONA Filtration Systems
- Approved for use in nuclear facilities.
- Reduces DC Arcing.
- Reduced chances of fire due to high flash point.
- Longer fluid life. Proven field performance.
- More rapid flushing at point of cut because of a lower viscosity.
- Cleaner and clearer – when you open the bungs on the drums, you can easily see to the bottom of the barrel.
- High API gravity allows rapid settling of particles in filter.
- Extremely low odor levels from EDM 244™ at the time of initial fill and after many hundreds of working hours.
- Environmentally safer due to the workers’ health as the aromatic and sulfur content are almost undetectable under laboratory conditions versus your typical EDM fluids now in use.
- Reduced polishing time of molds because of higher dielectric strength.
Price: $117.93 $1,012.34