Product Data Sheet
Commonwealth Oil's Euro SupremeTM has been specially developed for the modern EDM Machine’s demanding environment. Faster machines, shorter delivery times, tighter tolerances, environmental concerns and operators with dry skin and dermatitis problems demand a revolutionary EDM Fluid. Euro-SupremeTM Synthetic Di-electric Fluid is specifically formulated to meet the health, safety and performance standards mandated by you.
• High di-electric strength reduces recast layer.
• Longer fluid life. This fluid will not grow old and “extends burn times”.
• Reduced probability of fire due to high flash point.
• Rapid flushing due to low viscosity.
• Extremely low evaporation and volatility!
• Extremely low odor levels.
• Lower specific gravity allows rapid settling of particles in the filter.
• This fluid will not degrade under high amps or high temperature conditions.
• Cleaner and clearer – when you open a drum, you can easily see to the bottom.
• Improved health and safety for operators.
• EuroSupremeTM is rubber component compatible for your hoses, seals and gaskets.
• EuroSupremeTM Synthetic Di-electric Fluid is approved for use in ONA Filtration Systems.