Cecor® Air Operated Sump Shark
CECOR Air & Electric Sump Vacuums effectively filter the solids from expensive industrial fluids (a.k.a. coolant, metalworking fluids, cutting fluids, etc.) for re-use (when applicable). Reduce machine downtime, labor costs and mess. Save time and money. Air units have no moving parts and are simple to operate and maintain.
Features include the following:
Available as a combination-tank sump cleaner and coolant dispenser — CA5 Sump Shark.
- Available in 60-, 90-, 140-, 175-, 300-, 400-, 500- and 600-gallon capacities.
- Most popular and economically priced units in the Sump Shark fleet.
- Requires runs (headers) 3/4″ or larger and verticals (drops) of 1/2″ or better with line pressure of 75 to 120 psi (53 to 80 CFM).
- Air-operated venturi pump creates vacuum in the tank.
- Pumping rate up to 70 gallons per minute.
- Pump in/pump out capability.
- Generates suction to 26″ Hg (Mercury) or 350″ water.
- Equipped standard with F10 filter (1.0 cu. ft. capacity). Optional F23 (2.3 cu. ft. capacity) is recommended when coolant is loaded with chips and swarf. Coarse, regular and fine weave filter bags/sleeves available.
- Pressure discharge of 6 PSI with safety back up.
- Automatic overfill protection. All discharge ports valved.
- 1-1/2″ I.D. x 16′ oil-resistant PVC suction/discharge hose including quick-disconnect couplers and suction tools. Optional hose extender.
- Cleaning tools include floor squeegee and straight, flared and flexible nozzles to clean all the nooks and crannies.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Download the SA5 Spec Sheet
Price: $5,490.00 $13,990.00