Houghton Cosmolubric B220
Cosmolubric B-220 FMA is the latest development in Houghton lnternational's complete line of fire resistant hydraulic fluids for industry.
Product Data Sheet
Cosmolubric B-220 FMA is a vegetable oil derived fire resistant hydraulic fluid formulated with additives to enhance corrosion protection, metal passivation, and oxidative inhibition.
Cosmolubric B-220 FMA is Factory Mutual approved as a less hazardous fluid.Features & Benefits
- Factory Mutual Approved as a fire resistant hydraulic fluid that protects personnel and property from accidental fire and may lower insurance premiums
- High viscosity index allows the fluid to be used at a wide temperature range
- The fluid is readily biodegradable which makes it environmentally friendly
- Fluid has an inherently low Total Acid Number that resists oxidation
- Fluid is a GREEN product that is composed of renewable resources
- USDA Certified as a Bio-based product that is composed of a majority of renewable materials
- Compatible with polyolester fluids for ease of conversion
- Contains additives to enhance oxidation stability that will extend service life
- Provides excellent lubrication characteristics which extends pump and component life